Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Honda Pioneer 700
Get The Job Done, Then Have Some Fun
Spending a day in the great outdoors is always more enjoyable when you’re sharing the experience with a friend. And that’s what Honda’s Pioneer 700 side-by-side is all about. Whether it’s for work or for fun, the Pioneer 700 lets you bring a friend or helper along. Introduced in 2014, the Pioneer 700 has proven to be a great tool for anyone whose workday or weekend takes them off the beaten path. And this year we’ve made it even better, with a new dual-rate suspension spring, designed to give you a smooth ride while still providing plenty of travel and superior load-carrying capacity.
And while the Pioneer 700 is a versatile four-wheeler that’s loaded with features, if there’s one feature that makes the Pioneer 700 stand out, it’s something it’s missing: a big price tag. And that’s something that everyone can appreciate.
Tough, Strong Tilt Bed: At Honda, we think the machine should do the work for you. That’s why we equipped the Pioneer 700 with a hydraulically-assisted tilt bed and a 1000-pound load capacity.
Honda Automatic Transmission: The Honda Automatic with its automotive-style torque converter is not only tough, it’s smart, too. A two-stage shift map optimizes power through the engine RPMs.
675cc Liquid-Cooled Engine: The Pioneer 700’s torque and powerful liquid-cooled single-cylinder 675cc engine features an all-new intake design that helps minimize dust and particulate ingestion. It’s also rubber-mounted on a separate subframe to minimize vibration.
- Engine Type: 675cc liquid-cooled OHV single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 102.0mm x 82.6mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Induction: Fuel Injection (PGM-FI), 40mm throttle body
- Ignition: Full-transistorized with electronic advance
- Clutch: Automatic
- Transmission: Automotive-style with hydraulic torque converter, three forward gears and Reverse. Three drive modes include 2WD, 4WD and 4WD with differential lock
- Driveline: Direct front and rear driveshafts
- Front Suspension: Independent double-wishbone; 7.9 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Independent double-wishbone with preload adjustablility; 9.1 in. travel
- Front Brake: Dual hydraulic 200 mm discs
- Rear Brake: 170 mm hydraulic disc
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12
- Length: 114.8 inches
- Width: 60.0 inches
- Height: 77.6 inches
- Wheelbase: 76.8 inches
- Bed Capacity: 1000 pounds
- Towing Capacity: 1500 pounds
- Ground Clearance: 10.5 inches
- Turning Radius: 14.8 feet
- Curb Weight: 1261 pounds - Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel.
- Fuel Capacity: 8.2 gallons, including 1.2-gallon reserve
- Note: Recommended for Drivers 16 years of age and older.
- Available Colors: Red, Olive
- Model Id: SXS700M2
- Duration: One Year
- Description: Transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan
- Engine Type
- 675cc liquid-cooled OHV single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 102.0mm x 82.6mm
- Compression Ratio
- Full-transistorized with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- Independent double-wishbone; 7.9 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- 200mm hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- 25 x 8-12
- Rear Suspension
- Independent double-wishbone; 9.1 in. travel
- Rear Brakes
- 170mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Tire
- 25 x 10-12
- Dry Weight
- 1261 lb.
- 76.8 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 10.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 8.2 gal., including 1.2-gal. reserve
- Box Capacity
- 1000 lb.
- Towing Capacity
- 1500 lb.
- Automotive-style with hydraulic torque converter, three forward gears and Reverse. Three drive modes include 2WD, 4WD and 4WD with differential lock
- Red, Olive