Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Honda Gold Wing Audio Comfort Navi XM
Your Journey Starts Here
No motorcycle has changed the concept of touring like the Honda Gold Wing. A horizontally opposed engine offering power, performance, and perfect smoothness. Shaft final drive. A chassis designed for day-long comfort. And over the last four decades, the Gold Wing has just gotten better and better, and touring riders have had it better and better too—full-coverage bodywork, bigger engines, more cylinders, better chassis, more power, integrated luggage.
So this year it’s time to celebrate with a special 40th Anniversary Edition—our 2015 Gold Wing, a motorcycle that’s come to define what a touring bike can be, and to set the standards for luxury on two wheels.
Take a week off—or even just a weekend. Pack up the Gold Wing’s saddlebags. Settle in behind that full-coverage windshield and bodywork. And point it down the road to someplace you’ve never been.
Or plan your lifetime trip, and program it in to the Gold Wing’s navi system. You see, the Gold Wing doesn’t dictate how or where you ride—it lets you live the dream, and lets you take a lucky passenger along too.
Special 40th Anniversary Edition: Forty years ago, we introduced our first Gold Wing, and this year it’s time to celebrate! Your new Gold Wing features special 40th Anniversary badging and emblems. You already know that a Gold Wing sets the standards for luxury touring, and it has for the last four decades.
Trip Planner: You can plan trip routes on your home computer and upload them into your Gold Wing’s available navi system. You can share your trips with friends, or download routes from others. And when you’re using your navi system, you’ll notice features like a lane guidance/junction view feature and a GPS receiver that captures satellite signals faster.
It Just Keeps Getting Better: Add XM®'s incredible line-up of entertainment programming, and the available XM® NavTraffic® and NavWeather™ features, you can stay on course and ahead of bad weather. (XM Radio requires a subscription, sold separately after the first 90 days.)
- 1832cc Liquid-Cooled, Fuel-Injected Engine: The Gold Wing’s fuel-injected, horizontally opposed six-cylinder engine is exceptionally smooth and incredibly powerful. The horizontally opposed “flat” six-cylinder design offers a lower center of gravity for an improved ride and a lighter handling feel.
- Pro-Arm Rear Swingarm: The Gold Wing’s MotoGP-inspired single-sided cast-aluminum swingarm is super-rigid and lightweight with reduced unsprung weight, delivering sharper, sportier handling. Its unique Pro-Arm® design mates up with Honda's patented Pro-Link® rear suspension, featuring electronically adjustable hydraulic preload settings for various riding and load conditions.
- Improved Ride Quality: Suspension settings revised through repeated testing and your feedback are a part of the reason your Gold Wing offers handling that can put many a sportbike to shame. Gold Wings have always offered the best overall handling of any touring machine, but these settings really improve things when you decide to dial it up a notch.
- Clear-Coated Wheels: Wheels that are clear coated from the factory give you an improved appearance and easier to clean.
- Tire-Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): Checking tire pressure can be a hassle—except when you’re riding a Gold Wing with our Tire-Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). A pair of monitors keeps track of both front and rear tire pressures, and the dashboard readout is updated once per minute. They’ll send you an alert if either tire is significantly underinflated.
- 40th Anniversary Badging: 2015 is a special year for the Honda Gold Wing, and we’re celebrating with a special 40th Anniversary badge, located Front face cowl, rear trunk lid, above the glove box, passenger seat emboss, and key.
- Up-to-date Styling: The Gold Wing's design aims for a more integrated appearance, with a sporting edge and visual flow line linking the front to the rear, and an integrated taillight and saddlebag treatment. New this year: special blacked-out trim on our Red/Black model. Other touches include redesigned front fascia and air intake, blacked-out headlight garnish and instrument panel fonts.
- Improved Wind and Weather Protection: The 2015 Gold Wing’s layered-surface bodywork does more than just look great. It offers superior wind and weather protection around your lower legs, so you’ll experience less buffeting and warmer legs on those cool days.
- Adjustable Windscreen: Our sturdy, ratcheting windscreen adjustment system provides six settings over nearly four inches of travel.
- Seat Cover and Urethane Seat Material: A special touch: The Gold Wing offers a special 40th Anniversary logo on the rear seat this year. Both the rider and passenger will feel the difference that our urethane seat material makes. The waterproof cover also features a sporty custom perforated look too. A day in the saddle never felt so good!
- Heated Grips/Seat: Heated grips, a heated rider’s seat and a heated passenger seat/backrest, all with individual rider and passenger controls. There’s even a foot-warming system for cold mornings!
- Lockable Glovebox: Non-airbag models get a center-mounted lockable glove box for added convenience, boosting the cockpit area storage capacity to 2.8 liters.
- Outstanding Storage Capacity: With a total capacity luggage capacity of over 150 liters--including trunk and fairing pockets—the Gold Wing lets you carry plenty of gear for you and your passenger, keep it secure and out of the weather, and helps you stay organized in the process.
- Audio System with Surround Sound: Featuring a surround-sound system that's tuned exclusively for the Gold Wing. When using the speakers (SRS CS Auto™), the audio image is enhanced along with deep low tones, producing a powerful surround sound. When using the headsets (SRS Headphone™), you'll hear a three-dimensional sound field brimming with realistic sound.
- iPod® Connectivity: It’s easy to connect a compatible Apple® iPod® player or other USB mass storage devices, such as flash drives that contain MP3, WMA6 or AAC music files, and control them through the Gold Wing’s audio controls. The connector is located in the lockable trunk, where devices can be conveniently carried and discreetly stored.
- XM® Satellite Radio/Weather/Traffic: Want to listen to the radio you want, no matter where you ride? With our XM-equipped models you get a free 90-day trial subscription included with your XM-equipped Gold Wing. This was the first integrated implementation of Satellite radio on a motorcycle, and still offers the most features, including traffic (XM Nav Traffic) and weather (XM Nav Weather) in addition to regular XM programs. (Separate subscription required after 90-day trial.)
- Satellite-Linked Navigation System: Our exclusive Honda design and technology gives you the best available fully integrated GPS-based navi system on two wheels, featuring a brighter color LCD screen and step-by-step verbal directions via Gold Wing's sound system. Additional features include a lane guidance feature, junction view and 3-D terrain view. Plus, with TripPlanner.Honda.com, you can plan trip routes on your home computer and upload them into your Gold Wing's navi system.
- Engine Type: 1832cc Liquid-Cooled horizontally opposed six-cylinder
- Bore And Stroke: 74 mm x 71 mm
- Induction: Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI)
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital with three-dimensional mapping
- Compression Ratio: 9.8:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Five-speed including Overdrive, plus electric Reverse
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Front Suspension: 45 mm cartridge fork with anti-dive system, 5.5 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro Arm® single-side swingarm with Pro-Link® single shock with computer-controlled spring preload adjustment with two memory presets; 4.1 in. travel
- Front Brake: Dual full-floating 296 mm discs with CBS three-piston calipers
- Rear Brake: Single ventilated 316 mm disc with CBS three-piston caliper
- Front Tire: 130/70R-18
- Rear Tire: 180/60R-16
- Rake: 29.15 deg.
- Trail: 109 mm (4.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 66.5 in.
- Seat Height: 29.1 in.
- Curb Weight: 904-933 lb., depending on option packages selected (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 6.6 gal.
- Miles Per Gallon: 35 MPG
- Model Id: GL1800
- Emissions: Meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA standards.
- Available Colors: Black, Light Silver Metallic and Candy Red/Black
- Three Years: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Horizontally opposed six-cylinder
- 1832 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 74 mm x 71 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI)
- Computer-controlled digital with three-dimensional mapping
- Front Suspension
- 45 mm cartridge fork with anti-dive system, 5.5 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Pro Arm® single-side swingarm with Pro-Link® single shock with computer-controlled spring preload adjustment with two memory presets; 4.1 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual full-floating 296 mm discs with CBS three-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes
- Single ventilated 316 mm disc with CBS three-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 66.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 29.1 in.
- 29.15 deg.
- 4.3 in. (109 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.6 gal.
- 35 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 904-933 lb.
- Five-speed including Overdrive, plus electric Reverse
- Final Drive
- Black, Light Silver Metallic, Candy Red/Black
- Three years transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.