Inventory Unit Detail
2014 Honda Pioneer 700
Stock Image: Red
Full-Featured Value That No One Can Match
Honda’s all-new Pioneer™ 700. Full of Honda technology and features like a liquid-cooled 700-class engine, double wishbone front-suspension, and durable automotive-style automatic transmission with a heavy-duty torque converter, the Pioneer 700 comes with reliability and dependability nobody can touch. Best of all, it’s designed, developed, and expertly built in the U.S. (Pioneer 700 is built using locally and globally sourced parts.)
Tough, Strong Tilt Bed: At Honda, we think the machine should do the work for you. That’s why we equipped the Pioneer 700 with a hydraulically-assisted tilt bed and a 1000-pound load capacity.
Honda Automatic Transmission: The Honda Automatic with its automotive-style torque converter is not only tough, it’s smart, too. A two-stage shift map optimizes power through the engine RPMs.
675cc Liquid-Cooled PGM-FI Engine: The Pioneer 700’s torquey and powerful liquid-cooled, fuel-injected single-cylinder 675cc engine features an all-new intake design that helps minimize dust and particulate ingestion. It’s also rubber-mounted on a separate subframe to minimize vibration.
- 675cc Liquid-Cooled Engine: The liquid-cooled four-stroke single-cylinder has tons of torque and plenty of power. Fuel injection means it starts right up, even on cold days or at high altitude. An all-new intake design helps minimize dust and particulate ingestion. And the Pioneer’s engine is rubber-mounted on a separate subframe to reduce vibration.
- Honda Automatic Transmission: A stout, heavy-duty torque converter with three hydraulic clutches and positive engine braking. It’s smart, too--it features a two-stage shift map to optimize power delivery through the engine's RPMs.
- Independent Double-Wishbone Front Suspension: Front independent double-wishbone suspension with 7.9 inches of travel contributes to Pioneer 700’s all-day riding comfort.
- Adjustable Preload Rear Shocks: In addition to a fully independent rear suspension with 9.1 inches of travel, the rear shocks feature preload adjustability to handle the Pioneer 700’s generous load capabilities.
- Four-Wheel Disc Brakes: The new Pioneer 700 features powerful hydraulic discs on all four wheels and a patented scraper system helps prevent debris buildup between caliper and rim.
- Occupant Protection Structure: We built the new Pioneer 700 Occupant Protection Structure around the driver and front-seat passenger, and positioned the seats so you're well protected. Built out of sturdy, large diameter tubing, the Occupant Protection Structure includes such details as integrated handholds, recessed top tubes and a more spacious structure to enhance protection. It also meets OSHA's 1928.53 rollover protection standard.
- Seatbelts: The new Pioneer 700 features automotive-style three-point belts with an Emergency Locking Retractor mechanism to help keep you and your passenger safe and secure.
- Side Nets: The new Pioneer 700 comes standard with roll-up side nets, making cleaning and maintenance easier.
- Contoured Bench Seat: The Pioneer 700’s driver and passenger contoured bench seat provides lots of room and allows easy entry and exit.
- 450-Watt Alternator: The new 450-watt alternator provides plenty of power for everyday use, but allows extra capacity for accessories such as a winch or additional lighting. Please consult the accessory instructions for specific power requirements.
- Double-Latch Doors: The Pioneer 700 comes standard with front doors, featuring an automotive style double latching system securing you and your passengers in while keeping out what nature throws at you.
- 37.5 Watt Single-Filament Headlight: An all-new headlight has excellent balance and light-distribution, eliminating uneven light patterns and dark zones within the headlight’s lighting area.
- 1000-Pound Cargo Bed Capacity: SxS’s are built to hold stuff, and the new Pioneer 700 is ready to get to work. The bed capacity can hold up to 1000 pounds.
- Tilt Bed: The new Pioneer 700 is built to work, and to make your big jobs easier we’ve equipped it with a tilt bed featuring a hydraulic-assist strut.
- 1500-Pound Towing Capacity: The Pioneer 700 has a heavy-duty two-inch receiver-style hitch and a 1500-pound towing capacity.
- Tight Turning Radius: The new Pioneer 700 is maneuverable, as shown by its tight turning radius, a big help if you’re in tight, technical terrain.
- Honda Tough, Honda Value: Featuring well thought-out details like a standard water-resistant glovebox door, cupholders, and digital instrumentation, this is a vehicle that gives you a lot more for your hard-earned dollar.
- Designed, Developed and Built in the USA: The new Pioneer 700 is built especially for the American market. Totally in tune with your wants and needs, designed at our own Ohio facility, and built in Timmonsville, South Carolina. (Pioneer 700 built using locally and globally sourced parts.)
- Engine Type: 675cc liquid-cooled OHV single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 102.0mm x 82.6mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Induction: Fuel Injection (PGM-FI), 40mm throttle body
- Ignition: Full-transistorized with electronic advance
- Clutch: Automatic
- Transmission: Automotive-style with hydraulic torque converter, three forward gears and Reverse. Three drive modes include 2WD, 4WD and 4WD with differential lock
- Driveline: Direct front and rear driveshafts
- Front Suspension: Independent double-wishbone; 7.9 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Independent double-wishbone; 9.1 in. travel
- Front Brake: 200mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake: 170mm hydraulic disc
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12
- Length: 114.8 in.
- Width: 61.1 in.
- Height: 77.6 in.
- Wheelbase: 76.8 in.
- Bed Capacity: 1000 lb.
- Towing Capacity: 1500 lb.
- Ground Clearance: 10.3 in.
- Turning Radius: 14.8 ft.
- Curb Weight: 1261 lb. - includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel - ready to ride.
- Fuel Capacity: 8.2 gal., including 1.2 gal. reserve
- Note: Recommended for Drivers 16 years of age and older.
- Available Colors: Red, Olive
- Model Id: SXS700M2
- Duration: One Year
- Description: Transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan
- Engine Type
- OHV single-cylinder four-stroke
- 675 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 102.0 x 82.6 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel Injection (PGM-FI), 40mm throttle body
- Full-transistorized with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- Independent double-wishbone
- Front Brakes
- 200mm hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- 25 x 8-12
- Rear Suspension
- Independent double-wishbone
- Rear Brakes
- 170mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Tire
- 25 x 10-12
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 1261 lb.
- 76.8 in.
- Front Travel
- 7.9 in.
- Rear Travel
- 9.1 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 10.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 8.2 gal., including 1.2 gal. reserve
- Box Capacity
- 1000 lb.
- Towing Capacity
- 1500 lb.
- Automotive-style with hydraulic torque converter, three forward gears and Reverse. Three drive modes include 2WD, 4WD and 4WD with differential lock
- Drive System
- Direct front and rear driveshafts
- Red, Olive
- One Year transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan