Inventory Unit Detail
2007 Kawasaki Mule™ 600
Call for Price
- Engine: Four-stroke, air-cooled single
- Displacement: 401cc
- Bore x stroke: 82 x 76mm
- Compression ratio: 8.3:1
- Carburetor: Nikki 6C1026
- Air filter: Snorkel-type with two-stage dry replaceable element
- Oil filter: Automotive-type spin-on canister
- Ignition: Magneto and transistor
- Electrical: 12VDC, 14 amp-hour battery, alternator
- Transmission: Continuously variable transmission with forward and reverse
- Final drive: Shaft, dual-mode rear differential
- Exhaust: Muffler with USFS-approved spark arrestor
- Front tires: 22x9-10 tubeless
- Rear tires: 22x11-10 tubeless
- Front suspension / wheel travel: MacPherson strut / 3.0 in.
- Rear suspension / wheel travel: Unit swing axle / 3.1 in.
- Steering: Rack and pinion
- Brakes: Four-wheel hydraulic drum
- Fuel capacity: 4.1 gallons
- Dry weight: 911 lbs.
- Overall length: 107.1 in.
- Overall width: 52.6 in.
- Overall height: 70.1 in.
- Wheelbase: 70.0 in.
- Ground clearance: 6.1 in.
- Roll over protective structure (ROPS): This structure meets ROPS requirements for wheeled tractors under SAE J1194, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, and 7.5. This structure also meets FMVSS 216 Roof Crush resistance requirement
- Cargo bed dimensions (LxWxH): 41.1 x 35.4 x 9.6 in. / 10.9 cu. ft.
- Cargo capacity: 400 lbs.
- Load capacity: 926 lbs.
- Towing capacity: 1,100 lbs.
- Turning radius: 10.8 ft.
- Top speed: 25 mph, governed
- Instruments: Hour meter, gourd-style headlights, taillight and stoplight
- Color choices: Woodsman Green or Aztec Red
At a glance…
- Best compact off-road utility vehicle with the best luxury features
- Can be easily transported in the back of a full-size pickup truck
- Can tow up to 1,100 lbs. with optional Kawasaki towing hitch
- Leading-edge styling is sturdy, tough and modern
- Cab is spacious and comfortable
- Luxury features include operator- and passenger-side cup holders, passenger-side glove box and under-hood storage
- Automotive-type controls are within easy reach on the dash
- Gourd-style headlights are powerful and stylish
- 401cc four-stroke engine produces abundant power and acceleration
- Engine starts easily with the assistance of an enrichening system
- Fan cooling helps the engine maintain an ideal operating temperature
- Continuously variable transmission enhances the engine's strong acceleration
- Engine can be started in forward or reverse gear provided the brakes are applied
- Dependable shaft drive is low maintenance
- Dual-mode rear differential can be locked to maximize traction
- MacPherson strut front suspension provides a smooth ride
- Unit swing-axle rear suspension can handle heavy loads, yet provides supple ride when the cargo bed is empty
- Rack-and-pinion steering helps to keep steering light and accurate, and makes maneuvering in tight working quarters more easy
- Hydraulic drum brakes at all four wheels provide ample stopping power
- 22-inch tires enhance traction and ride quality
- Front grille includes space for mounting a Warn 3000 winch or Super Winch 3000
Roll over protective structure (ROPS)
- This structure meets ROPS requirements for wheeled tractors under SAE J1194, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, and 7.5. This structure also meets FMVSS 216 Roof Crush resistance requirement.
NOTES:Specifications and pricing are subject to change.
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke, air-cooled single
- Bore and Stroke
- 82 x 76mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Nikki 6C1026
- Magneto and transistor
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson strut
- Front Brakes
- Four-wheel hydraulic drum
- Front Tire
- 22x9-10 tubeless
- Rear Suspension
- Unit swing axle
- Rear Brakes
- Four-wheel hydraulic drum
- Rear Tire
- 22x11-10 tubeless
- Dry Weight
- 911 lbs
- 70.0 in
- Front Travel
- 3.0 in.
- Rear Travel
- 3.1 in
- Ground Clearance
- 6.1 in
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.1 gal
- Box Capacity
- 400 lbs
- Towing Capacity
- 1,100 lbs
- Continuously variable transmission with forward and reverse
- Drive System
- Shaft, dual-mode rear differential
- Woodsman Green or Aztec Red